NovaCharge Offers complete turn-key installation for EV infrastructure deployments, including the installation of 110 Volt and 220 Volt charging stations as a part of the ChargePoint system. NovaCharge is continuously expanding its partner network in all geographies in the southeast of the US to provide high quality installations for electric vehicle charging stations.
The NovaCharge installation partner will have at least 10 years of experience installing commercial and/or industrial electrical equipment, and will have readily available customer references. The NovaCharge installation partner will have all required local electrical licensing and permitting capabilities, and will be bonded and insured. The NovaCharge Installation partner will work with NovaCharge staff and the local target customer to:
- Prompt and High Quality Customer Site Survey Engagement with NovaCharge staff
- Provide Prompt and Accurate Charging Station Layout & Design
- Secure all appropriate regulatory permits for Rough-in Installation Phase
- Provide Accurate Rough-in Installation Phase cost estimates
- Procure all Materials and Provide Labor to Complete Rough-in Installation Per Scheduled Dates
- Provide Support for NC Staff During Commissioning Installation Phase
The NovaCharge Installation Partner will be required to be fully trained on aspects of product installation, and will be responsible for following all supplied installation guidelines to ensure safe and high quality product installation at all customer sites.